Shameless Plug Ins

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Updates + Bermuda + Some Standard/Premium talk

Welcome back to my underwater dungeon my friends and fellow comrades. It is I, your king here and I've decided to scrounge up some updates to talk about as well as an early birthday present Bushiroad gave me a few days ago (I'm writing this on my actual birthday believe it or not)

Lets head right into it.


Happy Valentine's Day Bushi ("Insert Kiss emote here")

This surely wasn't worth an entire blog post on its own, but thankfully this piece of delectable news isn't the main reason I wanted to write this blog post in the first place. Anyway, she's adorable and it seems the next Bermuda wave is going to center around Valentines as the main theme.

Better than crowns, I'll say that much, bikini's are unequivocally better though (Insert Brawlz is a cancerous pervert here).

I'll be trying my hardest to cover Bermuda month(s) when it begins, but I can't guarantee I'll keep pace. Life can be quite stressful sometimes, you know how it is. At the same time, I never did write out my opinions and reflections on the last batch of support did I? No time like the present:

Support is broken, tier 0 in G-Format, tier 1 in Premium, Ange is busted, Shizuku is best girl, Coral a shitter and Sandy needs to be banned. She's more busted than Ange, come at me haters. 

Before I wrap this part of the blog up, and I'm not confirming nor promising anything, but I MAY go through Bermuda as a clan in Premium.....probably (This probably means no)


Moe Gyze when?

Okay, time for some updates. I'm not positive if I've mentioned on here, but I'm planning on moving with my family to the outskirts. Somewhere where being able to participate in Vanguard tournaments will prove extremely and vehemently challenging. Once this move is enabled, I may outright quit Vanguard altogether, but that isn't a confirmation at the moment. Its a tricky situation that isn't completely suitable for a random blog post like this, nor will I get into the extreme nitty-gritty as some of this information is certainly not suitable for just anyone to read. I just felt that my readers should be aware of that fact, in case I completely stop posting Vanguard related posts (I'll probably continue this blog with other mediums of entertainment).

Other than that, when it comes to actually playing Vanguard, I've given up the mantel, temporarily. In the city I live in (Toronto), almost nobody wants to play Premium while most want to throw their hat into the Standard ring.

I've been vocal on both format's, but at the current moment, my love lies with Premium, Standard, once you truly dig deep into the core, is such a shallow and forget-able experience that I rather not spend any money on it. That is, until Bermuda evidently releases. For any other clan, I just couldn't perceive my own entertainment value, but I can withstand the "easy mode" format when Bermuda releases considering my absolute love for the clan. It'll surely be more entertaining to play in Premium with them, but considering the dwindling Premium base in my local area, that won't be possible. If you personally enjoy Standard, no animosity, this is just my personal subjective opinion on this format.


#BringHerBack

Moving away from my current thoughts on both formats (So I don't seem like I'm throwing animosity towards the Standard format), I'm going to discuss my early wishes for V-Bermuda:

1) Bring back Shizuku
2) Bring back Shizuku
3) Bring back Shizuku

Those are my current wishes (I'll make an actual separate post with realistic wishes in the future)

Current Set
As of writing this, this is the current set that Bushiroad is spoiling, and to me personally, it seems we're hitting some power-creep turbulence. The only explicit reason I'm interested in this non Bermuda, superfluous set is because I have access to a GN deck, and while its looking splendid, I've ultimately decided to go -just- for Bermuda. I just wanted to highlight this set because of these two specific reasons and the fact that Bermuda spoiler season will begin three sets after this.

Answer of Truth->Miyaji Set/TD's -> AL4+Link Joker set-> Bermuda.

Spoiler season should begin late January.

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed reading through this post, I know it wasn't truly that informative, but that's what random update blog posts are. I'll again reiterate that I'll try my hardest to review the entire Bermuda set like I've done in past years, but I can't make any promises.

Until then (Or maybe sooner!!!!) I'll see you fishes later. Keep it cool and fresh my brethren. 

No comments:

Post a Comment