Shameless Plug Ins

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Divas' Festa (CB07): "Holy Shit This Is Early"

Uh-huh, this is peculiar. I was actually gonna make a blog post about what decks I'm currently playing and what-not (Yasuie, Prisms and Messiah's btw), but here we are, with the next Bermuda set...only, IT'S NOT SUMMER!!!!!!

So many decks, so little space
Instead of bothering you guys with the deets, I'll just link to all the info to read for yourselves, so I can get right into my opinion and thoughts (CB07 Details)

So first off, my major complaint with CB05 was the amount of decks supported, with the (Low) amount of cards in set to support them. So lets compare that set to this now:

CB05:  60 cards + TD

  1. Duo's
  2. Prisms
  3. ChouChou
  4. Riviere
  5. Coral
  6. Harmony - Lauris
  7. Harmony - Shizuku
  8. Raindear
  9. Pacifica 
While it is debatable about separating Lauris and Shizuku, both decks to have a slight different edge to each other where I think they stand out separately, but if not, than 8 with 60 cards + Trial Deck.

CB07: 50 Cards 
  1. Prisms
  2. Duo's
  3. ChouChou
  4. Riviere/Trois
  5. Coral
  6. Alk (Supposedly, I'll touch upon this in another blog post)
  7. Shizuku
  8. Raindear
Now, while CB07's list technically has less decks than CB05, you have to remember that A) Ange could be a new G3 ala, Cheerfully Etoile Olivia and B) Lauris and/or Pacifica could be hiding like Shizuku did last set, where they didn't announce it until a bit after the rest of the support was announced. Then, you also count the amount of cards, and well...my fears are kinda coming true.

The literal last thing this clan needs is even more decks, so while I'm gonna hope Pacifica and Lauris don't get support, as well as Ange being a support card for a different deck already announced (ChouChou?) and Alk just being the ZR for the hell of it, I'm not gonna hold my breath either.

The game's heading into a very dangerous power creep path, and to be real with everyone, BT's been dead for a while now, so more than any other time, they need some amazing shit, and I mean A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

All the beautiful SP's
Just for a final note, what I'm most looking forward to this year is Prism support, ChouChou support and whatever Duo's (Meer) gets. 

I can never seem to not be interested in Duo's no matter how much they disappoint me, and ChouChou has potential, Prisms is a given. 

But for now, I'm gonna end it here. We're a few months away from reveals, but I'll be back very soon to write my hopes for the set as well as guesses for the faces above. 

Look forward to that fishes (Terrible way to end this blog post)

No comments:

Post a Comment